Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Part II

Continuing my last post, after Segara we went to FX, my husband told me that he wants to buy me a present for being so nice, accompany him to his meeting this afternoon, ... word Nice was made me giggling "Qiqiqiqiq"... it's not because I want to, but it's because I don't have any clue what I want to do for this weekend... but he said, he still happy when I don't have any plan, I prefer to join him... :D Until Monday, I have no clue what is it... 

At FX, again I went to this interesting spot for the second time.... At 9 PM we decided to go home. On our way back home we stop by at La Codefin, to eat Burger King... what a healthy couple huh? eat BK at 9 PM :D (I said to my self, That's ok it's weekend, you can eat anything you want, just go back to your diet on weekdays) :p 












No comments:

Post a Comment