Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HI


Last Sunday, my husband said there will be some Star Wars fanboys go trooping at Thamrin - HI, since it was Car Free Day I decided to go there... I insist my self to woke up early in the 'sunday' morning, which is soooooo hard for me to do that, especially on sunday... *First word that comes out from my mouth when I woke up was "Aduuhh"... :s

For 28 years I live in Jakarta, honestly I never been to bundaran HI by walking... :D I always see that spot through window.. window at Grand Indonesia, window at Plaza Indonesia or even through car window... Haha..

Like every Car Free Day morning, my husband always go biking... Did I also ride a bike? the answer is NO... I asked my friend to took his car and parked it at Hotel Nikko... I know it's lame, but we are having a similar problem with bike... me : I can't ride a bike, my friend : don't have a bike :p

This is also the first time I go to Thamrin when it's car free day... Goosshh I see thousands of people... wether they go biking or just walking around, take some pictures, like me :D ...




Me with one of the stormtrooper.. :p













No comments:

Post a Comment